• Free admission to Garden d'Lights
(Individual members: one ticket; Family members: four tickets)
• Ten percent (10%) discount at The
Trillium Store at the Garden
• Discounts on select classes and lectures
• Free admission to the annual meeting, the Trillium Celebration
• Quarterly newsletter
• Free admission to participating AHS gardens
• Invitations to member-only events
Nursery and Horticulture Discount Program
| From specialty to family-owned, we are partnering with some of the best nurseries, horticultural supply and garden centers in our area to help our members save money and fulfill their gardening dreams.
Show your membership card to receive a 10% discount on regulary priced merchandise unless otherwise noted. See their respective websites for hours of operation and directions:
• Bellevue Nursury Bellevue
• Bouquet Banque Nursery Marysville. Discount on potted products. No discount on mail orders.
• Chase Garden Orting
• Classic Nursery Woodinville
• Crown Bees Woodinville and online - use code 'BBGS'
• City Peoples Garden Store Seattle - Plant & gardening items only at the Madison store
• Cultus Bay Nursery Whidbey Island - does not apply to credit card sales
• Davey Tree Expert Co. Redmond
• DIG Floral & Garden Vashon - discount applies to plants and pots only
• Dragonfly Farms Nursery Kingston
• Gray Barn Nursery Redmond
• Jungle Fever Exotics Tacoma
• MsK Rare and Native Plant Nursery Shoreline
• Old Goat Farm Orting
• Pine Creek Farms and Nursery Monroe - discount on regularly priced plant material only
• Ravenna Gardens Seattle
• Woodinville Lavender Woodinville - discount applies to your entire first purchase at the farm store.
Individual: $35 (one year) $60 (two years)
Family: $50 (one year) $95 (two years)
Supporting: $100 (one year)
Contributing: $250 (one year)
Circles of Giving: $500 (one year)
We are pleased to be able to provide a secure online method for you to join
as a new member, renew your existing membership or order a gift membership.
Please consider upgrading your membership at this time.
You can easily gift a membership to friends and family. Simply select the membership term and type, click the "This membership is a gift" box, and then enter the details about the person who will receive the gift membership. Please be sure and let us know if you should receive renewal notices or if the person who is receiving the gift membership should receive them.
The Garden is a part of the Bellevue Parks Department, but public funds are not adequate for total maintenance and enhancement, so your membership dollars help provide the support needed.
In the years since its beginning in 1992, the Garden has established a number of traditions such as an annual Mother's Day Social, musical events in the garden,
and Garden D'Lights, a re-creation of the garden, in lights, that takes place each year during the entire month of December.
The Bellevue Botanical Garden Society also sponsors educational opportunities for both children and adults that provide information and experiences in a living laboratory.
Want to make a donation to the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society? Click here.