• Free admission to Garden d'Lights
(Individual members: one ticket; Family members: four tickets)
• Ten percent (10%) discount at The
Trillium Store at the Garden
• Discounts on select classes and lectures
• Free admission to the annual meeting, the Trillium Celebration, always with an outstanding speaker. 2014: Dan Hinkley
• Bi-monthly newsletter
• Free admission to participating AHS gardens
• Invitations to member-only events
• Nursery and Horticulture Discount Program
| From specialty to family-owned, we are partnering with some of the best nurseries, horticultural supply and garden centers in our area to help our members save money and fulfill their gardening dreams.
Show your membership card to receive a 10% discount on regulary priced merchandise unless otherwise noted. See their respective websites for hours of operation and directions:
• Bellevue Nursury Bellevue
• Bouquet Banque Nursery Marysville. Discount on potted products. No discount on mail orders.
• Chase Garden Orting
• Classic Nursery Woodinville
• Crown Bees Woodinville and online - use code 'BBGS'
• City Peoples Garden Store Seattle - Plant & gardening items only at the Madison store
• Cultus Bay Nursery Whidbey Island - does not apply to credit card sales
• DIG Floral & Garden Vashon - discount applies to plants and pots only
• Dragonfly Farms Nursery Kingston
• Gray Barn Nursery Redmond
• Jungle Fever Exotics Tacoma
• MSK Rare and Native Plant Nursery Shoreline
• Old Goat Farm Orting
• Pine Creek Farms and Nursery Monroe - discount on regularly priced plant material only
• Ravenna Gardens Seattle
• Woodinville Lavender Woodinville - discount applies to your entire first purchase at the farm store
Individual: $30 (one year) $50 (two years)
Family: $45 (one year) $85 (two years)
We are pleased to be able to provide a secure online method for you to join
as a new member, renew your existing membership or order a gift membership.
Please consider upgrading your membership at this time.
Enter your gift for a new member and please list yourself as the card owner and your gift recipient as "Ship To".
If you would prefer to mail in your check and membership information you can download and mail our Membership Form.
The Garden is a part of the Bellevue Park Department, but public funds are not adequate for total maintenance and enhancement, so your membership dollars help provide the support needed.
Interested in making a donation to the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society?
In the few years since its beginning in 1992, the Garden has established a number of traditions such as an annual Mother's Day Social, musical events in the garden
and during the entire month of December,
a re-creation of the garden, in lights, Garden D'Lights.
The Bellevue Botanical Garden Society also sponsors educational opportunities for both children and adults which provide information and experiences in a living laboratory.