Adult Education Policies
Cancellation & Refund Policy for All Classes, Lectures & Webinars
- All class, lecture and webinar cancellations must be received 3 or more business days before the event. There is no refund on cancellations made fewer than 3 business days before an event. If you are unable to attend the class, lecture or webinar you registered for, please contact us and let us know.
- There is a $10 processing fee on all refunds.
- All refunds are made to the payment method you used in the original transaction.
- In some cases, you may elect to transfer your registration to a different class, lecture or webinar. Please contact us to see if this option is available.
- Although it seldom happens, the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society may cancel a class, lecture or webinar due to insufficient enrollment, or for other reasons outside our control. In most cases, a full refund will be issued for cancelled programs. In some cases, we will reschedule the event for a different date, in which case you will be offered the option of transferring your registration to the new date in lieu of a refund. If you are unable to attend the program on the new date, a full refund will be issued. These refunds will be issued within 10 business days.
- We are not able to refund class, lecture or webinar registration fees if you miss the event.
- We are not able to refund webinar registration fees if you did not receive the Zoom link and you did not notify us by email during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-4pm) prior to the start of the webinar.
- We are not able to refund webinar registration fees due to participant technical problems. We recommend that you test your system and download any required software prior to the start of the webinar.
- We are not able to refund class, lecture or webinar registration fees because you were dissatisfied with the presenter or the content or format of the presentation.
Webinar Recording Policy
- Unless otherwise specified, all webinars are recorded and all paid registrants will receive the recording the following business day, regardless of whether or not they attended the live webinar. These recordings will be available for 14 days and then they will expire. These recordings are for your personal use only and are not to be shared with others.
- If you missed registering for a webinar, you can contact us up to 3 business days after the original broadcast date to request late payment and registration. After we process your payment, we will email you a link to the recording. These requests will be filled only with the permission of the webinar speaker or instructor. Access to the webinar recording will still be available for 14 days from the original broadcast date.
- We cannot sell access to webinar recordings 4 or more days after the original broadcast.