Webinar, Class & Lecture Policies
Cancelation & Refund Policy
- There is a $10 processing fee on all refunds.
- All refunds are made to the payment method you used in the original transaction.
- All cancelations must be received 3 or more business days before a webinar, class or lecture. There is no refund on cancelations made fewer than 3 business days before a webinar, class or lecture. If you are unable to attend the webinar, class or lecture you registered for, please contact us and let us know.
- In some cases, you may elect to transfer your registration to a different webinar, class or lecture. Please contact us to see if this option is available.
- Although it seldom happens, the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society may cancel a webinar, class or lecture due to insufficient enrollment, or for other reasons outside our control. In most cases, a full refund will be issued for canceled programs. In some cases, we will reschedule the event for a different date, in which case you will be offered the option of transferring your registration to the new date in lieu of a refund. If you are unable to attend the program on the new date, a full refund will be issued. These refunds will be issued within 10 business days.
- We are not able to refund webinar, class or lecture registration fees if you miss the event.
- We are not able to refund webinar registration fees if you did not receive the Zoom link and you failed to notify us, at minimum, one hour before the start of the webinar.
- We are not able to refund webinar registration fees due to technical problems on the participant’s end. We recommend that you test your system and download any required software in advance of the webinar.
- We are not able to refund webinar, class or lecture registration fees because you were dissatisfied with the content or format of the presentation.
Webinar Recording Policy
- All webinars are recorded and all paid registrants will receive the recording the following business day, regardless of whether or not they attended the live webinar. These recordings will be available for 14 days and then they will expire. These recordings are for your personal use only and are not to be shared with others.
- If you missed registering for a webinar, you can contact us within 3 business days of the broadcast date to request late payment and registration. These requests will be filled only with the permission of the webinar speaker or instructor. Access to the webinar recording will still only be available for 14 days from the original broadcast date.
- We cannot sell access to webinar recordings 4 or more days after the original broadcast.