Current Facility Status
- Face coverings are not required to enter indoor spaces at the Garden.
- Garden grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk.
- The parking lot is open.
- Restrooms are open.
- The Shorts House is open.
- The entry gates at the Yao Garden and Park Highland are open between 8am and 3:30pm daily.
- The Trillium Store is open. Please see our Trillium Store page for details.
- Copper Kettle Coffee Bar is open. Please see the Copper Kettle page for details.
- Administrative offices are open during regular business hours (M-F 9-4). We recommend contacting staff via email or phone. Please see our staff directory for contact information.
- Individuals or small groups (up to 25 people total, including photographer and their staff) may use the Garden for professional photography based on availability. Permits are required and must be requested by phone or email at least one week before date of photo shoot.
- We are currently issuing commercial still or filming permits on a limited basis.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Seattle & King County website.