Current Facility Status
- Masks are required in all indoor spaces at the Garden, including restrooms, for everyone regardless of vaccination status. In addition, program participants 12 years and older at the Bellevue Botanical Garden will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the program start, in compliance with Seattle – King County Public Health regulations. This requirement does not apply to The Trillium Store. MORE INFORMATION.
- The Garden grounds are open daily from dawn to dusk.
- The parking lot is open.
- Restrooms are open.
- The entry gates at the Yao Garden and Park Highland are open between 8am and 3:30pm daily.
- Visitor Center is closed until further notice.
- The Trillium Store is open. Please see our Trillium Store page for details.
- Copper Kettle Coffee Bar is open. Please see the Copper Kettle page for details.
- Administrative offices are open during regular business hours (M-F 9-4). Administrative staff are working a combination of onsite and remote, so we recommend contacting staff via email or phone. Please see our staff directory for contact information.
- Garden tours are being offered on a limited basis.
- Individuals or small groups (up to 25 people total, including photographer and their staff) may use the Garden for professional photography based on availability. Permits are required and must be requested by phone or email at least one week before date of photo shoot.
- We are currently issuing commercial still or filming permits on a limited basis.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Seattle & King County website.