To slow the spread of COVID-19, the City of Bellevue is canceling all in-person programming and events at Bellevue Botanical Garden until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and disruption.
Current Facility Status
- The Garden grounds remain open with reduced staff. Visitors should be prepared to wear a face covering upon entry and in the congested areas of the Garden.
- The entry gates at the Yao Garden and Park Highland are closed until we have a full complement of staff back on site.
- The Yao Garden is open. The path is one way, and you must enter and exit from inside the Garden.
- Administrative staff are working remotely and are available via email and phone. Please see our staff directory for contact information.
- Visitor Center, Shorts House, and the Trillium Store are closed until further notice.
- The Trillium Store is offering virtual shopping and no-contact curbside pick-up. Please see our virtual store for details.
- Copper Kettle Coffee Bar is open daily, 9am-6pm, for to-go orders only. Please see the Copper Kettle page for ordering information.
- The parking lot will remain open.
- Restrooms will remain open.
- All garden tours, meetings, events, rentals, and in-person classes and programs are canceled until further notice. We are offering virtual programming – see our webinar page for upcoming events.
- All volunteer work parties, including individual volunteer work, are canceled until further notice.
- No commercial photography or filming permits will be issued until further notice.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please visit the Public Health Seattle & King County website.