Garden d’Lights is located at the
Bellevue Botanical Garden
12001 Main Street
Bellevue, WA 98005
- From I-405 take the NE 4th St exit, Exit 13A.
- Turn east onto NE 4th Street.
- Turn right onto 116th Avenue NE.
- Turn left onto SE 1st Street.
- Take the first right onto Main Street.
- The Garden is about 3 blocks down on the right.
Alternatively, after taking the NE 4th St exit:
- Turn east onto NE 4th St.
- At 116th intersection, go straight (you will pass Home Depot on the right).
- Turn right at 120th Ave NE.
- Go south approx. 1/4 mile to the stoplight at Main Street and take a left.
- The Garden is up the hill about 3 blocks and on your right.
Limited mobility drop-off is available at the Garden entrance.
Premium parking in the Garden’s lot is available for $5/car, cash only, as space allows. Parking is free in this lot for individuals with a disability parking permit.
Free parking is available at Wilburton Hill Park, located approximately 1/4 mile east of the Garden on the south side of Main Street. It’s a short walk up Main Street to the Garden entrance.
**Please note: Event parking is not permitted along Main Street or in the lot immediately north of the Garden.
RIDESHARE, SHUTTLES & BUS LOAD/UNLOAD ZONE
Rideshare vehicles, shuttles and buses may drop off and pick up passengers in the loading zone at the Garden at 12001 Main Street. NO BUS OR SHUTTLE PARKING is available at the Garden. Please follow directions above to Wilburton Hill Park for bus and shuttle parking.
To travel to the Garden by King County Metro bus, from the Bellevue Transit Center, take bus #271 and get off at the 116th Ave SE & SE 1st St stop. This is the closest bus stop to the Garden, and is a 1/2 mile walk from the bus stop to the Garden, and is uphill for the first 1/4 mile. Please consult the King County Metro Trip Planner for exact routes and times..
Garden d’Lights Recorded Information Line: 425-452-6844
Assistance buying online tickets: Call our 24-hour answering service at 888-959-6841. Please note that this line is not for event questions or comments. If you have questions or comments about the event, please email us or call the Garden at 425-452-2750.