24th Annual Garden d’Lights
at the Bellevue Botanical Garden
November 24 – December 30, 2018
4:30-9:00 pm nightly
Garden d’Lights features over half a million sparkling lights formed into the whimsical shapes of plants, flowers, birds, animals, and cascading waterfalls set amid the natural beauty of the Bellevue Botanical Garden.
KIDS – Help us name this year’s newest Garden d’Lights critter! Download a contest entry form to “Name the Critter”! Entries must be received by November 1, 2018.
Tickets can be purchased online and also at the door. We accept cash and major credit/debit cards. We recommend buying your ticket online, as ticket lines can be long. Tickets are $5 per person; children 10 and under are free and do not need a ticket. Tickets can be used on any night.
EVENT FREE NIGHTS: November 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 & 29, 2018.
The event is free for all on Free Nights and tickets are not required. Usually all can be accommodated on free nights, but event staff will be present to control the flow of entrants so everyone can have an enjoyable experience. There could be a wait.
Premium parking in the Garden’s lot is available for $5/car, cash only, as space allows. Parking is free in this lot for individuals with a disability parking permit. Free parking is available at Wilburton Hill Park, located east of the Garden on the south side of Main Street. **Please note: Event parking is not permitted across Main Street. For more information, please see the Directions & Parking page.
Come inside, have a seat and warm up! Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks will be available for purchase in the Aaron Education Center.
GINGERBREAD VILLAGE BY WILBURTON COMMUNITY
Come to the Aaron Education Center to see the amazing Gingerbread Village, created especially for Garden d’Lights by our Wilburton neighbors.
Sorry, dogs and other pets are not allowed at Garden d’Lights or anywhere in the Garden. Service animals only are permitted.
- There are disabled parking spots available in our lot for vehicles displaying a state-issued disabled parking permit. There is no charge to park in these spots.
- We do not have wheelchairs available at the event.
- Accessible restrooms are located near the Trillium Store.
- The pathways around the buildings are all paved and some lights can be seen from there.
- Nearly all of the pathways through the bulk of the lights are gravel, and many of the pathways have a slight slope to them. The gravel is 3/8 minus, which packs down and is considered an ADA-compliant material.
- The patio at the Shorts House is paved, and many lights can be seen from there. It is about a 1/8 mile walk to the Shorts House.
- The entire route is approximately 3/4 of a mile.
We are currently scheduling musical entertainment for the 2018 Garden d’Lights. If your group would like to perform at this year’s event, please email us to inquire. Spots are filling fast, so secure your preferred date now!
Performance locations are either the Gathering Place (just inside the main entrance), or the Aaron Education Center (north of the main entrance).
Garden d’Lights is produced by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society in partnership with Bellevue Parks & Community Services.