We hope you’ll join us for Garden d’Lights 2019
This year we celebrate 25 years of Garden d’Lights!
November 30 – December 31, 2019
4:30-9:00 pm nightly
Garden d’Lights features over half a million sparkling lights formed into the whimsical shapes of plants, flowers, birds, animals, and cascading waterfalls set amid the natural beauty of the Bellevue Botanical Garden.
Tickets can be purchased online and also at the event. We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards. We recommend buying your ticket online, as ticket lines can be long. Tickets are $5 per person; children 10 and under are free and do not need a ticket. Tickets can be used on any night.
This year there are no free nights at Garden d’Lights. Rather than free nights, tickets for those in need have been distributed through human services agencies in the community. This provides flexibility for those using these tickets and helps manage the crowds at the event. We have partnered with local human services organizations that directly serve people in our community to distribute these tickets in advance of the night of attendance. Distributing tickets through local nonprofits enables us to more effectively and directly reach those people who will most benefit from this program.
Garden d’Lights is a Bellevue Botanical Garden Society event and all inquiries should be sent in writing to email@example.com
Premium parking in the Garden’s lot is available for $5/car, cash only, as space allows. Parking is free in this lot for individuals with a disability parking permit. Free parking is available at Wilburton Hill Park, located east of the Garden on the south side of Main Street. **Please note: Event parking is not permitted along Main Street or in the lot immediately north of the Garden. For more information, please see the Directions & Parking page.
Come inside, have a seat and warm up! Coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks will be available for purchase in the Aaron Education Center.
GINGERBREAD VILLAGE BY WILBURTON COMMUNITY
Come to the Aaron Education Center to see the amazing Gingerbread Village, created especially for Garden d’Lights by our Wilburton neighbors. Admission to Gingerbread Village is included with your Garden d’Lights ticket.
Sorry, dogs and other pets are not allowed at Garden d’Lights or anywhere in the Garden. Service animals only are permitted.
- There are disabled parking spots available in our lot for vehicles displaying a state-issued disabled parking permit. There is no charge to park in these spots.
- We do not have wheelchairs available at the event.
- Accessible restrooms are located near the Trillium Store.
- The pathways around the buildings, up to the Shorts House, and the Shorts House patio are paved, and many lights can be seen from there. It is about a 1/8 mile walk to the Shorts House.
- The majority of pathways through the lights are gravel. The gravel is 3/8 minus, which packs down and is considered an ADA-compliant material.
- The entire route is approximately 3/4 of a mile. Please allow at least 45 minutes to tour Garden d’Lights.
The following musical groups will perform during Garden d’Lights 2019:
- Sunday, December 1, Bellevue College Faculty and Staff Choir, 5:30pm, location TBA
- Monday, December 2, NW Sounds Men’s Chorus, 6pm in the Gathering Place
- Wednesday, December 4, Rainy Day Brass Quintet, 6pm in the Gathering Place
- Saturday, December 7, BYSO Holiday Flute Tour, 5:30pm in the Gathering Place
- Sunday, December 8, Tri-M Club, 5:30pm in the Ed Center
- Monday, December 9, Hana Hou Ukulele Band, 5pm in the Ed Center
- Tuesday, December 10, Misty Mountain Two, 6pm, in the Ed Center
- Wednesday, December 11, Bellevue Youth Choirs, Time TBD in the Gathering Place
- Friday, December 13, Joe Fina Four, 6pm in the Ed Center
- Saturday, December 14, Zoot Alors Quartet, 5pm in the Ed Center
- Sunday, December 15, Music Matters Foundation, 5:30pm in the Gathering Place
- Monday, December 16, Sammamish Symphony Quartet, 6pm in the Ed Center
- Tuesday, December 17, Spring Hill Ensemble, 6pm in the Ed Center
- Wednesday, December 18, Knight Sounds, 6pm in the Gathering Place
- Saturday, December 21st, Sammamish Youth Chamber Orchestra, 5pm in the Ed Center
- Sunday, December 22, Tri-M Club, 5:30pm in the Ed Center
- Monday, December 30, Emerald City Ringers, 6pm in the Ed Center
IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE
Please email us if you have questions not answered on the website
Recorded Event Information: 425-452-6844.
24-hour answering service: 888-959-6841. Please note that this line is not for event questions or comments. This line is only to get assistance buying online tickets. If you have questions or comments about the event, please email us or call the Garden at 425-452-2750.
Garden d’Lights is produced by Bellevue Botanical Garden Society in partnership with Bellevue Parks & Community Services.
Thank you to our event sponsors!