This page lists job openings for the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society. For City of Bellevue job openings at the Garden, visit their website and filter on “Department” and then “Parks and Community Services.”
The Bellevue Botanical Garden Society has a current opening:
Living Lab Teacher at Bellevue Botanical Garden
Hourly position with the Bellevue Botanical Garden Society
- Elementary teaching experience (formal or informal).
- Love of science and nature.
- Ability to walk 1/4 mile and lift 25 lbs.
Hours and Pay –
- One or more days per week. Each day is 4 hours.
- Mon, Tues, Wed and/or Friday from about 8:00am-12pm. Mon. and Tues. from about 12:00-2:30 pm. Occasionally there are options to work during the afternoon or weekends for Living Lab classes or Scout groups.
- There is a Fall Session and a Spring Session. Contracts are per session. The Spring 2019 session is from 3/25/19-6/14/19.
- Pay is $21 – $24 per hour.
- 2 required meetings per session.
- Every effort will be made to have new teachers observe a lesson before they teach it.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Kate Sorensen by February 1, 2019.