We need your support now more than ever.
Join, Renew, or Give a Gift Membership!
Join Online Now
through our secure server.
The Bellevue Botanical Garden Society works in partnership with the City of Bellevue to achieve the Garden’s mission. Our role is to raise funds, support the Garden’s physical growth and development, and provide a broad range of educational programs and fun community events designed to engage, inspire and inform Garden visitors.
Membership dues help support our educational programs for children and adults, as well as the Garden’s growth and development.
The Society is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Membership fees may be tax deductible as a charitable contribution depending on your personal tax situation. Please consult your tax advisor. Tax ID 91-1333659. The Bellevue Botanical Garden Society does not accept grants from Donor Advised Funds (DAFs) as payment for membership.
- Individual $35 (one year); $60 (two years)
- Family $50 (one year); $95 (two years)
- Supporting $100 (one year)
- Contributing $250 (one year)
- Circles of giving $500 (one year)
You can easily gift a membership to friends and family. Simply select the membership term and type, click the “This membership is a gift” box, and then enter the details about the person who will receive the gift membership. Please be sure and let us know if you should receive renewal notices or if the person who is receiving the gift membership should receive them.
Join, Renew, or Give a Gift Membership!
If you prefer to join by mail, please send a check, payable to Bellevue Botanical Garden Society, with appropriate dues for your membership level and term, to:
Bellevue Botanical Garden Society
PO Box 40536
Bellevue, WA 98015
Membership Benefits Include:
- Invitations to “members only” events, including our annual Trillium celebration
- Discounts on Society classes and lectures
- Free admission and/or additional benefits at 320 gardens throughout North America through the American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program
- 10% discount at participating partner nurseries and garden centers (see details below).
- 10% discount at the Trillium Store
- Free admission to Garden d’Lights: individual membership – one ticket; Family membership – four tickets
- Quarterly print newsletter, The Buzz
Member Discount Program
We’ve partnered with some of the best nurseries and garden centers in our area to help you save money on the cultivation and care of your own garden. Show your membership card to receive a 10% discount on regularly priced merchandise unless otherwise noted. See their respective websites for hours of operation and directions:
Bartlett Tree Experts | 19331 21st Ave. W, Lynnwood | (425) 481-6529 | www.bartlett.com
Bellevue Nursery | 842 104th Ave SE, Bellevue | (425) 454-5531 | www.bellevuenursery.com
Bouquet Banque Nursery | 8220 State Ave, Marysville | (360) 659-4938 | www.twigtwisters.com | Discount on potted products. No discount on mail orders.
Cedar Grove | 5 retail locations or online | www.cedar-grove.com | soil products only. Online use code ‘BBGS’
City People’s Garden Store | 2939 E. Madison St., Seattle
(206) 324-0737 | www.citypeoples.com/gardenstore | Plant & gardening items only at the Madison store
City People’s Mercantile | 5400 Sandpoint Way NE, Seattle | (206) 524-1200 | www.citypeoples.com/mercantile
Classic Nursery | 16215 140th Pl. NE, Woodinville
(425) 885-5678 | www.classicnursery.com| Regularly priced plant material only
Crown Bees | 13410 NE 177th Pl., Woodinville
(425) 949-7954 | www.crownbees.com | online use code ‘BBGS’
Davey Tree Expert Co. | (425) 462-8829 | www.davey.com
Gray Barn Nursery & Garden Center | 20871 NE Redmond Fall City Rd, Redmond | (425) 898-8265 | www.graybarn.com
Kent East Hill Nursery | 11644 SE 240th St., Kent | (253) 631-5320 | www.kenteasthillnursery.com | does not apply to consignment purchases
Jungle Fever Exotics | 5050 N Pearl St., Tacoma | (253) 759-1669
MsK Rare and Native Plant Nursery | 20312 15th Ave NW, Shoreline | (206) 546-1281 | www.kruckeberg.org/msk-nursery
Old Goat Farm | 20021 Orting Kapowsin Hwy E., Graham | (360) 893-1261 | www.oldgoatfarm.com
Pine Creek Farms and Nursery | 23225 Sofie Rd, Monroe
(360) 863-8866 | www.pinecreeknursery.com | discount on regularly priced plant material only
Ravenna Gardens | 2600 N.E. University Village, Seattle | (206) 729-7388 | www.ravennagardens.com
Swansons Nursery | 9701 15th Ave. NW, Seattle | (206) 782-2543 | www.swansonsnursery.com