Scout Day – Spring 2022
Sunday, April 3rd, 2022 from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Come and work on scout badges and achievement requirements at the Botanical Garden!
This Scout Day is designed for K-3rd grade Cub Scouts and Girl Scouts. Scouts will choose stations to visit. Some of the topics include composting, Leave No Trace, insects, planting seeds, painting and a nature walk.
- Daisies: Outdoor Art Maker Badge and parts of the Flower Garden Journey.
- Brownies: Bug Badge, Outdoor Art Creator Badge, and most of the Hiker Badge.
- Lions: Mountain Lion and Ready, Set, Grow
- Tigers: My Tiger Jungle and Tigers in the Wild
- Wolves: Grow Something, Call of the Wild, and parts of Paws on the Path.
- Bears: Fur, Feathers, & Ferns
Where: Aaron Education Center at the Bellevue Botanical Garden, 12001 Main Street, Bellevue, WA 98005. Please check-in at the Education Center when you arrive.
We are asking that 2nd and 3rd graders arrive at 12:20 pm, at the earliest, and K-1st graders come at 12:45 pm – just to make the check-in process smoother. If you have a mix of ages, anytime between 12:30 and 12:45 is fine. You can leave any time you are done.
Cost: $12 per scout. Adult chaperones are free. Registration is by individual scout and not by troop/den. If you want to register a group, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your own water bottle and snacks. See below for current COVID guidelines.
- Scouts must be accompanied by an adult or follow their scout adult/child safety ratios. Suggested ratio is at least 1 adult per 4 scouts. This is not a drop-off event.
- Scouts will receive a BB Garden Fun Patch. Earned official badges or achievements are not included.